Do you want to earn as high as $17 per hour working as a caregiver in Canada? Are you in search of urgent caregiver jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship? If you are, then this is the right article for you. This is a great opportunity you would not want to miss out on as it would enlighten you on how to get caregiver jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship.
If you’re a caregiver, Canada is the perfect country to immigrate to in 2022.
Why? You might want to ask.
You see, in Canada and in all our Provinces there is Urgent need for caregiver like:
family caregiver, family caregiver, kinship caregiver, babysitting caregiver, live-in caregiver – seniors, child caregiver – private home, live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities, nanny, child and home care professionals.
Another reason is that, Government of Canada is making it simpler for foreigners to work in Canada as a Caregiver and permanently emigrate to Canada through the Caregiver Immigration Pilot.
Isn’t that amazing?
So, grab a chair and read through this article to see and know exactly how to get the right caregiver jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship.
Lest I forget, you can apply from Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, South Africa, Philippines, Kenya or any other part of the world.
So, let’s get started.
Caregiver jobs in Canada for foreign workers 2022
Caregiver Jobs in Canada for foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
URGENT CAREGIVER JOBS IN CANADA 2022 with VISA SPONSORSHIP - APPLY NOW! - JOB VACANCY IN CANADA Do you want to earn as high as $17 per hour working as a caregiver in Canada? Are you in search of urgent caregiver jobs in Canada with sponsorship? If you are, then is the right article for you. This is a great opportunity you would not want to miss out on as it would enlighten you on how to get caregiver jobs in Canada with sponsorship.
Salary Currency: USD
Date Posted: 2022-09-04
Posting Expiry Date: 2023-03-27
Employment Type : PART_TIME
Hiring Organization : Private Households Hassan
Organization URL: https://apply.jobvacancyincanada.com/
Organization Logo: https://apply.jobvacancyincanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/ParaMed-Home-Health-Care.png
Location: PostalAddress, 270 Avro Circle, Ottawa, ON, K1K 0R4, Canada
- High School
Experience Required: 8 Months
WHO IS A CAREGIVER?
A Caregiver is a professional who assists individuals with daily tasks and activities so that their patients can live more independent lives.
They are kind-hearted and have good organizational skills. They are there to help and to keep track of care plans
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CAREGIVER
A qualified caregiver does the following:
- Assists patients in taking prescribed drugs.
- Helps clients move around their homes or outside (for doctor’s visits, walks, etc.).
- Assists clients with cleanliness and personal care.
- Assistance with physical therapy activities for clients.
- Assists in the planning and preparation of meals.
- Makes the client’s purchases or accompany them to make purchases.
- Assist customers with simple housekeeping tasks and errands.
- Acts nice and encouraging to their clients.
- Reports any strange occurrence.
- Responds to emergencies promptly and ethically
- .Provides encouragements and emotional supports readily to clients.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS OF A CAREGIVER
As a caregiver in Canada, you must possess all or some of the following requirements and skills:
- Ability to treat and care for the elderly with love , dignity and respect,
- Ability to communicate in a warm, friendly and congenial way
- Police and criminal background check
- Valid driver’s license
- Legal permit to work in Canada
- Willingness and determination to help others
- Availability when needed
- Completion of formal, accredited caregivers training program with an HCA (Health Care Assistant) certificate
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and oppositions
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Immunization and full vaccines of COVID-19 should be taken
Latest Caregiver Jobs in Canada for foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2022
Today September 24, 2022, we are looking for a capable Caregiver to provide professional and sensitive care to our clients. It’s a difficult work that requires you to be available for the majority of the day and week. However, it can also be incredibly pleasant and rewarding because people who are ill, injured, disabled, or elderly often value and cherish high-quality support.
The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly, with strong communication abilities. To assist clients, you must be capable of adhering to instructions and complete a number of activities.
If you are kindly go through all the available caregiver jobs in Canada today September 24, 2022
1. CHILD CAREGIVER-PRIVATE HOME
Job details :
- JOB TITLE: Child caregiver-private home
- COMPANY NAME: Private Households Hassan
- LOCATION: 270 AVRO CIR, Ottawa ,ON
- SALARY: $17 per hour for 45 hours per week
- EMPLOYMENT TERM: Full time
- VACANCY: 1
- NOC: 4411
- TIME: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
- BENEFITS: Health benefits, Other benefits, Long term benefits
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Scent free
- Client’s home
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Work in employer’s/client’s home
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- CPR Certificate (Get it here)
- First Aid Certificate
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Team player
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- reduced public transportation
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
By email: [email protected]
Here is what you must include in your application:
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
More child caregiver – Private home jobs:
|Location||Available caregiver jobs||Links|
Child caregiver jobs in Alberta
Child caregiver jobs in British Columbia
Child caregiver jobs in Canada
Child caregiver jobs in Manitoba
Child caregiver jobs in Newfoundland and Labrador
Child caregiver jobs in Northwest Territories
Child caregiver jobs in Nova Scotia
Child caregiver jobs in Ontario
Child caregiver jobs in Québec
Child caregiver jobs in Saskatchewan
Child caregiver jobs in Yukon
PEOPLE ALSO APPLIED FOR THESE: