Do you want to earn $20.23–$25.32 per hour? Do you want to get paid to travel the world? Want to wake up in a different port everyday? Sounds interesting right? Obviously, you yearn for cruise ship jobs in Canada? There is good news!!! Stick to this article… Cruise ships jobs in Canada offers you with opportunities to work onboard and onshore. This article is here to help you out. Cruise ship jobs in Canada is just the ultimate travel career for you!!!
URGENT AND LATEST CRUISE SHIP JOBS IN CANADA 2022- APPLY NOW!!!
Do you want to earn $20.23–$25.32 per hour? Do you want to get paid to travel the world? Want to wake up in a different port everyday? Sounds interesting right? Obviously,you yearn for cruise ship jobs in Canada? There is good news!!! Stick to this article... Cruise ships jobs in Canada offers you with opportunities to work onboard and onshore. This article is here to help you out. Cruise ship jobs in Canada is just the ultimate travel career for you!!!
Salary Currency: USD
Date Posted: 2022-11-03
Posting Expiry Date: 2023-04-30
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Hiring Organization : WESTGUARD
Organization URL: http://www.westguard.com/
Organization Logo: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-pGMGEtFMapY/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/Od5rlbLNKfw/s29-p-k-no-ns-nd/photo.jpg
Location: PostalAddress, 1445 West Georgia St. 3rd Floor, Vancouver, BC, V6G 2T3, Canada
- Professional Certificate
- High School
Experience Required: 12 Months
Do you long for the long ocean breeze or air? If so, these cruise ship jobs in Canada offers you the opportunity to work onboard and onshore.
Obviously, you yearn to work on a cruise ship? But how do you get a taste of this dream? This article is here to help you out.
For many people, cruise ship job is the ultimate travel career. You get well paid, you get to explore the world and because your overhead cut are low everYthing is free while you are working on the ship. This is really a good job for those who love travel and being out on the open water.
Professionals on Canada cruise ships receive competitive pay, which is a great way to develop professionally and hit long-term financial goals. The organization offers services like “stay like artwork,” which offers advice, referrals, and resources on parenting, career planning, family care, and leaves of operation (making plans) education. The stability of work is frequently recommended at Canada cruise ships. Extraordinary benefits include flexible work schedules with supervisor approval, adoption assistance, and payments for structured care. Additionally, cruise ship companies provide various pay and competitive benefits. Companies are offering job opportunities for cities.
Truth be told, CANADA WANTS YOU!!! GRAB THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY THAT LURKS AROUND!!!
It is never too late!!!
To apply for Canada immigration and visa sponsorship, click on the link below
CONTINUE READING TO APPLY FOR THIS MOUTHWATERING CRUISE SHIP JOBS IN CANADA…
CRUISE SHIP JOB POSITIONS
Here are the available cruise ship jobs in Canada
- Cabin stewards
- Bar crew
- Cruise director and assistant Receptionist
- Dish washer
- Room attendant
- Walking tour guide
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR CRUISE SHIP JOBS IN CANADA
Working on board would infact be the greatest experience of your life.
Here are some basic requirement you would have to meet up with to be eligible for this job offer.
1. You must be physically and mentally healthy to work.
2. You must have the option to communicate in English
3. You must be over 20 years of age
4. You must have a clear background check. You must be clear of any criminal case. Click HERE to check your police criminal record background check.
5. You must take a medical exam.
6. You must hold a visa or work permit
7. You must have a valid passport
8. You must have a valid CV/Resume. Click HERE to learn about how to write a resume.
9. You must have undergone the STWC(Standards of Training, Certification, and Watchkeeping) Basic Safety Training.
AVAILABLE CRUISE SHIP JOBS IN CANADA
- Walking tour guide
- Dish washer
- Supervisor Shorex
- Shorex pier staff and tour suport
- bus dispatchers
- Security guard cruise ship terminal
- Ship Captain- overnight cruise ship
- Cruise ship terminal control room operator
- Food and beverage server
JOB DESCRIPTION(CRUISE SHIP JOBS IN CANADA)
CRUISE SHIP TERMINAL CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR
1. A SHIP TERMINAL CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR
A ship terminal control room operator is a professional who works in the control room of a ship power plant to monitor the operations of the plant as well as ensures that everything is properly working. By using computer controls, control room operators must monitor and maintain plant equipment and indicators for proper operation. They must perform maintenance on various plant equipment to help improve reliability while monitoring the temperature to control plant heat. Control room operators must also serve as the control point for all individuals who enter the toxic areas of the ship’s facility.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
JOB POSITION: Cruise Ship Terminal Control Room Operators
COMPANY NAME: Westguard security services
SALARY: $26.00/hr for Senior operators; $24.00/hr for Junior operators
Location: :1445 W Georgia St 3rd Floor, Vancouver, BC V6G 2T3, Canada
Hours of work: 12 hours shift
Shift Hours: 06:00-18:00 Senior Operator; 0700-1500 Junior Operator
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS (cruise ship jobs in Canada-ship terminal control room operator)
Working on board ship would infact be the greatest experience for you.
Here are some requirement you should meet up with as cruise ship terminal operator:
- Previous work experience in customer service
- Able to handle himself/herself in high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read and write descriptive reports in English (High proficiency in English language)
- Share our REACH values (Respect, Empathy, Accountability, Courtesy & Honesty).
QUALIFICATIONS FOR CRUISE SHIP JOBS IN CANADA(SHIP TERMINAL CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR)
- Ability to obtain a BC Security License (BST Sponsorship available)
- Ability to obtain Marine Transportation Security Clearance (MTSC) or Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC) clearance. Westguard will sponsor and submit clearances for those who do not have them.
- OFA 1 (OCCUPATIONAL FIRST AID LEVEL) (Paid training will be provided for those needing to obtain certification)
BENEFITS OF WORKING
- Work-life balance
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid training (including Occupational First Aid 1)
- Employee Assistance Program through TELUS Health MyCare
- Telemedical access to doctors, therapists, and dietitians through TELUS Health MyCare
- Corporate Discount Programs which include savings on CINEPLEX tickets, Grouse Mountain gondola passes, travel, clothing and more!
- Exciting growth opportunities in security and valuable experience for a career in law enforcement, corrections, or civil service
Our mission at Westguard is to make people feel safe. As a Control Room Operator at the Cruise Ship Terminal at Canada Place you’ll be:
- actively monitoring CCTV for passenger flow, incoming vessels and dispatching on-site officers to attend areas of concern.
- You will be responsible for site access control; systems testing and maintenance as well as report writing of daily operations.
2. FOOD AND BEVERAGES SERVERS
Be part of a progressive team of tourism and hospitality professionals delivering one of Vancouver’s most iconic and loved experiences.
Located at the entrance to Stanley Park and founded in 1911, Harbour Cruises is consistently ranked as one of the best ways to experience and see Vancouver.
We offer guests harbour tours and cruises that showcase the city and region’s stunning landscapes, history, and sunsets, aboard majestic ships that can accommodate and serve up to 400 people.
As the tourism sectors rebounds from the impacts of COVID-19, we at Harbour Cruises are ready to welcome local and international guests. Leading our fun and dynamic industry with best practices and experiences, we are excited to promote the breathtaking landscape that our city has to offer.
JOB POSITION: Food and beverages servers
COMPANY NAME: Harbour cruises Ltd
JOB LOCATION: 501 Denman Street,Vancouver, BC, V6G 2W9, Canada
SALARY: $16-$19 per hour
JOB TYPE: Full-time and Part-time; Permanent
JOB HOURS: 20-40 hours each week
SCHEDULE: Day shift and evening shift
PAYMENT TYPE: Bonus pay, Overtime pay and Tips
EXPERIENCE: 1 Year serving
LICENCE/CERTIFICATION: Smart serve
QUALIFICATION ( CRUISE SHIP JOBS IN CANADA)
Check out this basic qualification you would have to meet up with to be a food and beverage server in Canada.
It is so shorts, straight to the point and precise.
If you are reading this, then trust me “you can do it !!!”
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS CRUISE SHIP JOBS IN CANADA
Below are the requirement and skills you should perform to be qualified for this job:
How long do I go onboard? (Cruise ship jobs in Canada)
Requirements for cruise ship jobs (cruise ship jobs in Canada)
- Be at least 21 years old. Sometimes candidates aged over 18 years are accepted for certain positions (e.g. childcare). This varies by cruise line so check on each cruise line’s careers website or job adverts.
- Hold a valid passport
- Have the relevant visa or work permit – depending on where you are from and which countries you will be travelling to.
- Meet the language requirements relevant to your position. English is required by most cruise lines. Employees in passenger-facing positions on-board ships with international passengers may be required to be fluent in other languages, e.g. German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, etc.
- Pass a medical examination by the cruise line or have an ENG1 or an ML5 seafarer medical fitness certificate to work at sea.
- Have a valid STCW Basic Safety Training (BST) certificate (this is required for most employees and crew working on-board cruise ships). In some instances you will get an opportunity to take the training after you join your ship. However, candidates who already have valid STCW certificates are usually prioritised.
What are the benefits of working on a cuise ship? (cruise ship jobs in Canada)
- Travel the World
One of the main reasons people choose to work on cruise ships is the chance to travel to many places they might not otherwise have the opportunity to see. Since they live on the ship, they receive room and board as part of their compensation. They travel the world without paying for expensive hotels and food.
Employees typically sign contracts to work on a ship for six to nine months. Although they don’t receive a lot of time off per week, they do have the chance to explore the ports where the ship docks. At the end of their contracts, they can sign on to another ship going to new destinations. Cruise ship jobs in Canada is just the best.
- Save Money
Cruise crew members’ salaries are low partly because they receive food and a place to live. Jobs that involve customer service, such as room stewards and dining table waiters, are highly dependent on tips.
Ship workers find they don’t need to spend a lot of money, though, and are able to save money or send it home to support their families. Crew members say that after some initial splurging, they spend very little in ports because they go to them so often.
Ships host crew parties on a regular basis, too, covering part of what they’d spend on entertainment. Cruise ship jobs in Canada offers you with this lingering opportunity.
- International Friendships
Many crew members say the friends they make from all over the world are the best part of working on a cruise ship. Most live in two-person rooms and get to know their roommates well. This naturally includes learning about their countries, cultures and beliefs. Working in close quarters on long shifts and going ashore together during time off, they get to know other crew members well too – experiences they wouldn’t have if they only visited a country for a week at a time. Cruise ship jobs in Canada is the ultimate travel career for you.
- Great Food
Crew members eat some of the same food as the passengers, but their cooks also prepare food that’s common in employees’ home countries. Most consider the food to be very good. Rules usually forbid eating with passengers or in passenger restaurants, but food in the crew quarters is of the same quality and just as plentiful. Staff members – different from the crew and including the captain, the captain’s staff, hotel employees, entertainers and retail store workers – have a separate dining room and can sometimes eat in passenger areas as well. Cruise ship jobs in Canada is here for you.
- Good Weather
With the exception of Alaskan cruises, most cruise ships travel to places where the weather is pleasant year-round –warm-weather locales like the Caribbean, the Bahamas, Mexico and Hawaii – and the scenery is beautiful. Employees choose the cruise they sign on to, so if weather’s important to them, they can choose a cruise that matches their ideal climate.
Today, December 2, 2022 cruise ship jobs in Canada are here for you…Do not miss out on this great opportunity now.