As a Receptionist, you will be our company’s first point of contact, providing administrative support throughout the business. In these receptionist jobs in Canada, you will required to greet guests and visitors to the establishment and also be in charge of coordinating front-desk duties such as delivering letters and diverting phone calls.
Looking for Urgent, Latest and High Paying Receptionist Jobs in Canada? Look no further because this page contains over 800 Receptionist Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship.
So, calm down to read through the paragraphs to see how to really apply for all these jobs.
For Receptionists, over the period 2022-2028, new job openings (arising from expansion demand and replacement demand) are expected to total 33,700 , while 33,300 new job seekers (arising from school leavers, immigration and mobility) are expected to be available to fill them.
Receptionist Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
As a Receptionist, you will be our company's first point of contact, providing administrative support throughout the business. You will greet guests and visitors to the establishment and also be in charge of coordinating front-desk duties such as delivering letters and diverting phone calls. As a Receptionist, you will be our company's first point of contact, providing administrative support throughout the business. In these receptionist jobs in Canada, you will required to greet guests and visitors to the establishment and also be in charge of coordinating front-desk duties such as delivering letters and diverting phone calls. Continue reading to apply.
Salary Currency: USD
Date Posted: 2022-09-10
Posting Expiry Date: 2022-12-13
Employment Type : PART_TIME
Hiring Organization : TR Trades Reproduction LTD
Organization URL: https://trtrades.com/
Organization Logo: https://apply.jobvacancyincanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/TR-TRADES-LOGO.png
Location: PostalAddress, 1744 West 4th Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6J 1M1, Canada
Experience Required: 1 Months
Description of a Receptionist in Canada
Receptionists greet people arriving at offices, hospitals and other establishments, direct visitors to appropriate person or service, answer and forward telephone calls, take messages, schedule appointments and perform other clerical duties.
In most of the available Receptionist Jobs in Canada, you are are employed by hospitals, medical and dental offices and other offices throughout the public and private sectors. Telephone operators are included in this group.
Duties of a Receptionist you need to know
In all of the available receptionist jobs in Canada, you will be required to do all or some of the following duties:
- Greet people coming into offices and other establishments, direct them to the appropriate contacts or services, provide general information in person and by phone, and may perform clerical duties and maintain front desk security and security access lists.
Hospital admitting clerks
- Interview patients to obtain and process information required to provide hospital and medical services.
Medical and dental receptionists
- Greet patients, schedule appointments, using manual or computerized systems, receive and record payment for services, and direct patients to appropriate areas.
- Operate a telephone system or switchboard to answer, screen and forward telephone calls, take messages and provide information as required, and may perform clerical duties.
Answering service operators
- Answer telephones and record and relay messages.
Reception desk clerks in a variety of institutional and commercial settings
- Direct customers to appropriate areas, record bookings, handle credit card checks, receive payment, issue receipts, arrange tour reservations and deal with emergency situations.
- Operate telephone systems to advance and complete customers’ telephone calls such as long distance, pay telephone, mobile radio/telephone and person to person calls, arrange teleconferences, provide relay phone service to persons with disabilities, and may calculate and record billing information.
Related Job titles of a Receptionist in Canada
Some of the description, duties, available jobs and other things about the available receptionist jobs in Canada also point directly to all of the following job titles:
hospital admitting clerk
answering service operator
office reception clerk
telephone service assistant
Receptionist Jobs in Canada requirements
Below are some or all of the requirements needed before applying for any of the receptionist jobs in Canada.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- On-the-job training may be provided.
Skills and knowledge needed as a Receptionist
Before you can apply for any of the available receptionist jobs in Canada, you need to have some skills and knowledge.
Below are some of the skills and knowledge needed as a Receptionist in Canada.
- Service and Care
- Serving Others
- Information Handling
- Processing Information
- Business, Finance and Management
- Client Service
- Social Sciences and Arts
- Languages Foreign
Salary of a Receptionist in Canada for 2022
Looking to work here in Canada as a Receptionist?
If yes, then you will be interested in the amount you will be paid. Receptionists in Canada are paid hourly in Canada.
Receptionist jobs in Canada with NOC 1414 usually earn between $14.00 and $25.26 per hour in Canada.
Below is a table that shows the amount most of the companies pay last year for most of he Receptionist Jobs in Canada.
Available Receptionist jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Today September 24, 2022, there are over 800 Receptionist Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship.
Calm down to apply for anyone of your choice. Don’t miss anyone.
Receptionist Jobs in Alberta
Receptionist Jobs in British Columbia
Receptionist Jobs in Canada
Receptionist Jobs in Manitoba
Receptionist Jobs in New Brunswick
Receptionist Jobs in Newfoundland and Labrador
Receptionist Jobs in Nova Scotia
Receptionist Jobs in Ontario
Receptionist Jobs in Prince Edward Island
Receptionist Jobs in Québec
Receptionist Jobs in Saskatchewan
Receptionist needed in British Columbia
company name: TR Trades Reproduction Ltd
Address: 1744 W 4th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6J 1M1, Canada
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
Duration: Day, Morning
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Provide basic information to clients and the public
- Obtain and process information required to provide services
- Operate switchboard or telephone system
- Order office supplies
- Record and relay information
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Send invoices
- Maintain work records and logs
- Receive and issue payments
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Calculate billing charges
- Monitor mobile radio or telephone
- Provide directory assistance
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Switchboard 1-25 lines
- Word processing software
- Accounting software
- Database software
- Electronic mail
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- MS Windows
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- On-site amenities
- On-site recreation and activities
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Travel insurance
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
Take note of this: As job openings for Receptionist Jobs in Canada and job seekers are projected to be at relatively similar levels over the 2019 and 2028 period, the balance between labour supply and demand seen in recent years is expected to continue over the projection period.
What that means is that, there are lots of Available Receptionist Jobs in Canada opened.
So, if you didn’t calm down to read the important information on this page. Kindly go back to do that because there are important facts you will need to know to be able to apply for most these Available Receptionist Jobs in Canada.
Thanks for reading.
LAST UPDATED: September 24, 2022